Thursday, May 23, 2013

When life gives you lemons....



We all go through times in which you hear yourself (or others) saying these words. They are true after all. Whether they are mildly sour or scrunch your face sour, whether they bring a little ray of sunshine or a thunder storm, best you can do is breathe deep and make the best damned lemonade you have ever made.   



     
It won't be easy, and more likely you will need to make it more than once but at the end,  it will be perfect. 

We are working on our lemonade... Working hard every day.

Looking for that job that will bring us closer to our home. A job that seems to be hiding from us. We still work hard and wait for that breakthrough. Unfortunately our 
        time hasn't arrived yet. It can be frustrating, unnerving and most of all scary. But we are together,  and there is nothing more important than that. 
                                                 
    Let me tell you about us.
I was lucky enough to marry My best friend, someone who complements me, supports me and brings out the best in me (and I really hope I do the same for him). We have been together for 8 years, 6 of them happily married.  We have been blessed with  a beautiful boy and a gorgeous fur baby Girl. And all that's is what we are focusing on, the beautiful family we have. Granted, we still need a home, but we know when the time is right we will have it. In the meantime,  We are still squeezing lemons ;-)

Are you working on your lemonade too? I would love to hear about it!


xoxo
Hecmi


No comments:

Post a Comment